The annual LSS Benefit Dinner is a free event held to raise funds to support LSS services right here in the Black Hills. All funds raised stay local and help us care for individuals and families in our communities. We have approximately 250 donors and supporters from around the region who attend the event each year.
Sunday, April 9, 2017
Silent Auction begins at 5 pm.
Dinner and Program at 5:30 pm
A pledge or contribution to support LSS services in the area will be requested.
LSS responds to changing needs in South Dakota communities. LSS touched the lives of South Dakotans more than 52,001 times last year with a variety of programs and services. LSS serves people of all ages, faiths, races and economic status with professional, confidential and affordable services.
How Your Donation Helps
• Transitions youth leaving foster care
• Provides shelter for homeless/ runaway youth
• Counsels youth suffering from abuse and neglect
• Transitions incarcerated young fathers back to their families
• Helps families recover when natural disaster strikes
• Finds families to foster children with special needs
• Empowers young adults to live independently
• Helps families adopt
• Counsels those going through difficult times